Want to know how to stop oily skin naturally? Try an organic tea oil toner!
It is everybody's wish to go out looking clean and cool. But unfortunately, that isn't always the case. Due to several factors such as genetics, environment and stress, there are always those people who'd suffer more of oily skin and extreme shine - which of course, says goodbye to that fresh look.
To resolve the issue, people have been trying out different oil control products. But know that not all cosmetic items are compatible for your skin type. That's why it is recommended to go for natural and all organic - try using tea for your oily skin issues.
Since tea is organic, it is perceived to be safe for almost all skin types. But very rare cases of reactions may occur, as with other natural remedies, hence, it is still recommended to consult your dermatologist just to be sure.
Here's how to prepare your tea oil toner.
- 1 Tablespoon loose peppermint leaves
- 1 Tablespoon loose sage leaves
- 1 Tablespoon loose rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cups water
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Remove from fire and let it cool.
- Allow the mixture to steep for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer to a glass container and strain off the leaves.
- Damp cotton bals with the mixture and apply on the face. Leave for at least 1 minute.
- You may apply your favorite moisturizer as follow-up if desired.
- Refrigerate the remaining tea to avoid spoiling. This will do well for up to 7 days.
You may then use this mixture as your regular tea toner. This mixture helps increase blood circulation and reduces oil formation on skin for a fresher, cleaner and cooler you.