As a fair skinned woman, I'm constantly having to check the weather before I go outside to make sure I don't end up sunburned by the end of the day.
I think it is very important to take care of one's skin because this is the only skin that you'll have for your life, why not make it the best and most beautiful you can!
In addition to my routine of washing my face and applying SPF moisturizer and make-up, I've been searching around for other tricks that will help my glow.
Of course, green tea is amazing and has many benefits, including great skin benefits!
Many people don't realize this, but green tea is actually listed as an ingrident in some of your make-up and skin care products! There are scientific reports that show green tea as very beneficial when used topically.
The benefits of using a green tea skin product are:
- The catechins in green tea fight damage that has been caused by free radicals, which are usually the culprit behind premature aging.
- Green tea extract neutralizes UV light and the damage that can be caused by it's harmful rays.
- The antioxidant effects prevent skin cancer. (Drinking green tea also helps with this!)
- It rejuvenates skin cells as stated by the findings of Dr. Stephen Hsu and his research.
- Fights inflammation, which improves skin conditions such as dandruff which are attributed to inflammation.
- Sooth acne and lightens the skin — the catechins are anti-bacterial.
Who knew that green tea could help one with their weight, skin, and overall health? It seems to me that this product is the Superman of all products and there will only be more and more benefits that are discovered from it's leaves.